Wednesday, August 20, 2008

We had a great time rollerstaking last night. We missed you Hannah and Kristin!

Our Beautiful Beehives!!
If you take a picture of yourself Nat, it WILL end up on the blog!!Giggle,Giggle
Some of 5th Wards guys and gals
Some YM leaders, Sis Himle (YW Pres.stockdale ward), Sis Urmston (Stake YW Camp), Sis Jones, and Sis Farnsworth
Our cute YM even got into the dance. Ok, so made them so I could take a picture. Thanks boys!!

5 comments:

Jonesy said...

So much fun !! This is perfect Amy -oops - I mean Sis Farnsworth ! How do I add stuff ? do I have to know your long in info ?

Christa said...

great blog Amy! Looks like you are all off to a great start!!

Jonesy said...

oh my gosh amy that picture of me is so blog worthy......not. and what about the other one of me with the pixie stick?
;)
-natalie-

The Graffs said...

WOW....great blog guys and great way to keep in touch with each other. The girls are sure lucky to have you guys!!!! Wow there were some really cute boys there on skates!!! (wink, wink, not that I am partial)

hannah grace said...

you gurlies look so cute:]
so does this blog!
keeeep it up:D